1. HSUGreen is proud to announce the UNdumb the world campaign! Join theGreenteam and lets UNdumb our world. So, YOU, yes, YOU, can apply to be on the one and only theGreenteam, which basiclly means the fate of HSU's Greenness rests on your shoulders...I know its a ton of pressure but we believe in you and want you on the team. So APPLY HERE: WWW.bit.ly/GREENTEAM or just scroll down to the bottom of the page. If you have any questions on what this is all about, check out the event on facebook: http://on.fb.me/UNdumb
2. The "Pick a free Nalgene or Camelbak if we pick you blog background .jpeg" contest!
Ok, this is simple and I think we talked about it last time, but who read that post anyway right...RIGHT?!
- Think of an idea for a background for this blog, cause fyi, it's just white right now.
- Make sure your idea isn't lame.
- Take or get a picture of that idea.
- "Like" us on facebook: http://on.fb.me/hsugreen or over there ----->
- Attach your picture of that idea to an email with your first and last name in it.
- Send that email to us at email@example.com.
- Wait until March 4th.
- Pick your bottle...if you win...duh.
Don't judge, but we love whales and saving them is good and swimming with them is also good, so if anyone knows someone that maybe knows someone else that could hook us up with some whale swimming time we will give you a free Nalgene or Camelbak for sure...maybe 2.
Ps- Our numbers are up for the month- 6.37 Cubic Yards so far, which puts our total since Nov. 1st up to 16.15 cy. Thats worth a clap and a high five (redeemable at any of your HSUGreen offices...)
love the earth- theGreenteam